"FOR ALL OF YOUR FIRE PROTECTION NEEDS"
- Backflow Prevention Testing
- Fire Line and Fire Hydrants
S&S Fire Protection, L.L.C.
Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. CST
24/7 Emergency Service Available
S&S Fire Protection, L.L.C. P.O. Box 52130 Tulsa, OK 74152
11530 Owen St. Preston, OK 74456
Commercial or Residential, no job is too big or too small. Let us a design a system specifically for you.
S & S Fire Protection Services
- Inspections. We are very diligent when it comes to keeping you in compliance. We will keep track as to when your inspections are due so that you can focus on what really matters.
- Installation. Rest assured that you have highly knowledgeable technicians on your side. We will make sure that you are meeting the requirements necessary to stay in compliance.
- Recharge. Let us come to you. We have fully equipped trucks to recharge your extinguishers on site, so they never have to leave your location.
- Sales. We have a full line of extinguishers to suit all your needs.
We want to maintain a high level of quality when it comes to your safety. This means that your system needs to be inspected, repaired or recharged if need be. Our kitchen suppression inspections will ensure that your system is always ready to use, keeping you and everybody around you safe.
We provide fire alarm system design, installation programming and training to fully protect your commercial business or residence from fire hazards.
The main advantage of installing fire alarms is the early warning benefit. Early warning is essential to effective fire safety because fires can occur anytime and place. The early warning signal is extremely important to life safety for the following reasons:
- Increases evacuation time for building occupants before a fire spreads out of control.
- Emergency medical help can be immediately sent out to those in need.
- Fire department personnel can help people exit the building safely.
We also offer emergency and exit lighting installation, inspections and maintenance. This will ensure that all building occupants can find exit routes quickly and easily in the case of an emergency.
Backflow Preventer Testing
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that the assembly is in satisfactory operating condition at all times. Annual testing is required to stay in compliance. Let one of our certified backflow preventer technicians keep you ahead of the law.